Aniolox and Ink System Cleaning
Our anilox roll cleaners are dedicated to getting anilox chambers & ink systems clean and then keeping them clean. Instead of just slowing down the build-up of old, dried ink until anilox rolls need to be deep-cleaned with soda-blasting, harsh chemicals, or abrasive brushes, the anilox roll cleaner begins stripping away old ink until the anilox chamber & ink systems have a “like-new” clean—and then stay that way!
These anilox roll cleaners are water-based solvents designed exclusively for flexographic inks. The solvents have an applied pH of ~9.0, they are non-hazardous to machinery or operators and can be used with no additional safety protection.
The cleaners are designed to ensure frequent, prompt, and thorough cleaning during order-change periods—often in as little as 4 minutes!
By using our Anilox roll and ink system cleaners, your print stations can look this clean all day, every day. Please explore the Application, Results and Media tabs above to find out more.
- MORE INFO
Super Bioclean 5G and Evolution Bioclean are organic, non caustic, enzyme based ink remover that are extremely effective while safe to use and designed to work on a 4 minute wash up.
Enzymes, being natural organisms, act as biological molecule catalysts to disrupt molecules in the dried ink and liquefy it again, in seconds. The enzymes don’t get used up in each chemical reaction and continue to work in the cleaning process to break apart the ink on a molecular level. The enzymes and other non caustic solvents penetrate dried ink deep inside the anilox cell to restore cell volume. It’s proven to eliminate the need for soda blasting as well.
- Keeps working on ink particles as long as it is in the system, through pits, waste lines, and water-treatment areas
- Approved for use in AIB-compliant food packaging plants
- Registered in NSF Whitebook, FDA and Prop 65 compliant
- Non hazardous
- Gentle on operators and equipment with a diluted PH of 9.8-10.2
- Low VOC, Zero HAP and Biodegradable
- Meets environmental and safety standards in all 50 states
- Highly Concentrated – dilutes between 30:1 – 50:1 on average
Anilox Roll Cells
Roll condition before & after 6 washes