How the CST Systems and Renova Partnership can Solve Your ProblemsNathanael Spear
CST Systems is celebrating 20 years in business! And for most of that time, we have proudly offered the Renova products to the US market. The Renova mission has always been to produce high-quality products that will increase your plant’s productivity and add to the safety of your workers. With the Renova pioneering engineering, CST has been able to offer solutions to many of the most common problems in the corrugated industry.
What are Common Problems that Plants in the Corrugated Industry Face?
- Workers may try to manually handle rolls when a forklift cannot get to them. This is a serious safety risk and can cause injury to workers and damage to machines.
- Your core chucks may not have a good grip on the core. This causes damage to paper cores and excess paper waste. It also leads to more downtime for repair, slowed production speeds, and has an effect on the quality of product produced.
- Heat causes brake components to wear down faster. This would require more time needed for repairs and could have a negative impact on the finished product.
How do our products solve these problems?
1. MRE roll pushers remove the risk of manual handling. They are small enough to get into areas where forklifts cannot, while also being durable enough to allow easy moving of heavy rolls on flat surfaces.
2. Our Waste Reducer III (WR III) core chuck technology prevents damage to the paper close to the core, resulting in higher yield, and avoids core slippage. These chucks require little maintenance and are easier to maintain while mounted on the roll stand, utilizing minimal parts. We also have a core ejection system that automatically or manually ejects rolls or cores even if they have been damaged. This removes the risk of injury to the operator.
3. Renova Turborex brakes contain a multi-disc system that provides better thermal distribution. This allows it to run at lower temperatures which reduces the wear over time and the maintenance needed.
CST was proud to see our partner, Renova, on the front cover of 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅
Check out our LinkedIn post about the article